There are so many ways to earn with Step App, including GEAR, gems, minting, Clash duels and our referral program!
Earning with in-game GEAR
There are two types of GEAR that you can equip in-game: SNEAKs and HEADSETs. These assets allow users to earn while they move. Users can wear HEADSETs and SNEAKs separately or at the same time, building a cool in-game ‘outfit’ and boosting earnings! If you equip both your SNEAK and HEADSET before you click “Start Run” you will be able to earn more KCAL than if you only equipped one item.
Boost your SNEAK or HEADSET with Gems
Inserting gems to increase asset attributes is one of the most profitable strategies in Step App!
Once a socket is unlocked (by reaching levels 15, 20, 25, and 30), a gem can be placed. Gems are able to improve the weaknesses or enhance the strengths or your GEAR. Types of gems include:
- Alexandrite- increases the activity attribute of your GEAR
- Ruby- increases the resistance attribute of your GEAR
- Sapphire- increases the balance attribute of your SNEAK (HEADETs don’t have this attribute)
- Limonite- increases the luck attribute of your GEAR
- Diamond- a rare gem that can be acquired by merging two gems, which will increase 2 of your stats
Minting new GEAR
Minting in Step App is the process of creating new earning GEAR like SNEAK or HEADSET. To mint a new GEAR, you need 2 earning GEARs of the same kind, e.g. two SNEAKs or two HEADSETs.
Newly minted GEAR can be sold in the marketplace, used in your fitness activities, or shelved! Each piece of GEAR can be used up to 5 times in the minting process, with a 72-hour time-frame between each process.
The mint price depends on both your GEAR’s quality and the number of times GEAR has been used for minting. Keep in mind that the type and quality of newly minted GEAR’s depends on the parent HEADSET’s or SNEAK’s quality. Note that the attributes of your GEAR will decrease by 15% after each minting round, but the good news is that the price of your next mint will be reduced.
Competing in Clash duels
This feature allows players to compete for KCAL. Players can enter a division by paying a fee in ENERGY and FITFI. There are 4 divisions in the Clash experience which differ based on the rank of the player’s SNEAK. The higher your SNEAKs rank, the higher the division you can play in and the more KCAL you can get if you win!
- Rank 2-5: Rookie Division
Pay 10 ENERGY and 124 FITFI to enter for a chance to win 5 KCAL
- Rank 6-10: Challenger Division
Pay 15 ENERGY and 210 FITFI to enter for a chance to win 10 KCAL
- Rank 11-15: Elite Division
Pay 20 ENERGY and 412 FITFI to enter for a chance to win 20 KCAL
- Rank 16+: Supreme Division
Pay 25 ENERGY and 622 FITFI to enter for a chance to win 30 KCAL
Benefit from our Referral Program
Another way players can earn with Step App is through our referral program! By referring a friend, you can get up to 20% of the KCAL earned on your friends’ run without doing anything. It’s that simple!
How do you refer a friend?
- Step 1: Start by accessing your referral code in the profile section of the app. This code can be shared with as many friends as you’d like!
- Step 2: After your friend has registered in the app, they must activate the referral code within 24 hours. Your friend will also receive bonus energy and a gem upon activating the code!
- Step 3: Start receiving your rewards! Once the code is activated you will start earning up to 20% of the KCAL earned by your friend.
What are you waiting for? Start earning with Step App today. The opportunities are endless!
Download Step App
Access assets, marketplace & wallet via the web version
Stay up to date with Step App through our Social Channels