Step App has had an eventful March with exciting milestones and achievements worth celebrating. We successfully launched our second project on Step Launch and even had a chance to host an AMA session with the legendary Usain Bolt. As the month of March came to a close, it's time to reflect on the progress made and look forward to the exciting plans in store for April.
- $FITFI BURN campaign: Step App had its first major burn where a total of 100 million FITFI were burned and removed from circulation.
- Wellness X AI Livestream: The discussion revolved around the latest trends in fitness, wellness and AI in the health industry and was moderated by Kirill Volgin, Step App's CEO. Other key figures included Usain Bolt, Step App's global ambassador, Ben Goertzel, founder of SingularityNET, and Su Park, Head of Partnerships at TENET. Read more about it here.
- Release of our 2023 Roadmap: Step App recently unveiled its 2023 roadmap, showcasing a variety of exciting new features that are set to be rolled out throughout the year and building on our commitment to innovation and user satisfaction. The roadmap includes improvements to the app's user interface, growth of FITFI utility and value, in-app avatars and so much more. Take a look at our roadmap here.
- Launch of our Affiliate Program: An opportunity for users to earn benefits and rewards by becoming a Step App ambassador. The affiliate program is a testament to Step App's commitment to creating a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about fitness and wellness. Want to become an ambassador? Take a look at our program.
- Launch of our 2nd Launchpad Project: Step Launch successfully launched its second project called Rejuve which was well-received by the community and aligns with our commitment to fostering cutting-edge wellness technology. Rejuve aims to revolutionise the wellness industry by introducing a new approach to anti-aging solutions. Check our Rejuve here.
- Get Energy-tic with Usain Bolt Challenge: We collaborated with Usain Bolt on a 7-day challenge aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle, boosting energy levels and motivating users. The campaign featured a series of exercises and wellness tips from the legendary athlete, further cementing Step App's commitment to providing its users with innovative wellness solutions. You can find Usain Bolt’s tips and resources linked here
- Release of our brand video with Usain Bolt: Step App had the pleasure of working with Usain Bolt on a fun and exciting video shoot in Tokyo, Japan. Check out our and BTS footage here
This is what we have lined up for you the coming month:
- Launch of a new earning tool: This month we will be launching an earning tool to give users a new way to earn. Can you guess what it is?
- Launch of our New Campaign: Step App is gearing up to launch an exciting new challenge aimed at motivating users to reach new heights in their fitness journey. With great prizes on offer and a fun and engaging format, this challenge is sure to be a hit with both new and existing users.
- In-App Dashboard: We are set to launch an exciting new in-app dashboard that will display user stats for running, steps, kilometres moved, and more. This feature is sure to be a game-changer for users looking to track their progress and reach their fitness goals, and we can't wait to see the positive impact it will have on the Step App community. Stay tuned for more details and get ready to take your fitness journey to the next level!
We can’t give away any more details without ruining the surprise so be sure to sign up for our mailing list and follow us on socials so you don’t miss any of our important upcoming announcements.
Download Step App
Access assets, marketplace & wallet via the web version
Stay up to date with Step App through our Social Channels