We’ve made a step forward for our users and made a separate Wallet app. In this post, you’ll learn:
- How to create an account,
- How to import an existing wallet,
- How to create a new wallet,
- What to expect from the app and what our plans are.
Now, to the good part.
How to create an account
- Download the Step Wallet app,
- Enter the email - you can use the same email to sync your in-game data with the wallet or use a completely different one,
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button and check your email for the code,
- Enter the code from the email, and you’re good to go.
How to import an existing wallet
- Open the Step App and tap on the wallet section. If you’re using another wallet, you’ll need to find the export option,
- Switch to the ‘Wallet’ section,
- Find and press the ‘Export Wallet’ button at the bottom of the screen,
- Save the private key,
- Open the Step Wallet again, click on the ‘External’ section,
- Tap on the ‘I Already Have A Wallet’ button,
- Tap on the ‘Import Seed Phrase’ or ‘Import Private Key’ button below the Metamask and option,
- Depending on the data you have (a Seed Phrase or a Private key), enter the required information and press ‘Import’.
Note for our Android users: If you’ve used an Android platform before and saved your seed phrase, you can use both ways of import.
How to create a new wallet
- After the registration, in the pop-up window, press the ‘I Don’t Have A Wallet’ button,
- In the opened web browser window directing to the web3auth.io website, allow to use this website as a log in option and to use your email address. Listed information is needed to create your Web3 MPC wallet,
- Wait for the page to load. Do not close or reload the tab,
- You will receive a code: check your email address and make sure that the code from the window matches the code in the email. Press 'Approve Login Request' in the email you received, get back to the Wallet app again,
- Once your wallet is ready, the tab will close automatically, and you will see the ‘Your Wallet Is Ready’ message in the app. Easy as that.
Got any questions left? Check out our Help Center articles about the Step Wallet.
What to expect from the app
We’ve finally made a separate app for you to easily and seamlessly interact with your tokens in both networks on all platforms.
Now, you can conveniently buy, sell, exchange and transfer FITFI and KCAL tokens quickly. But there will be more features to come, so stay tuned!
Download Step App
Access assets, marketplace & wallet via the web version
Stay up to date with Step App through our Social Channels