We have launched our new Leaderboard feature. This feature has been created to motivate and challenge our users. The Step App leaderboard will be available in-app and it features the top 100 players in three main categories: total time, longest series and total mint. You will be able to filter the leaderboard by local or global statistics. Local statistics are categorised by region, e.g. Asia, Europe, North America, etc. and a users' local region is determined by the country and region that their app store was registered to when they first download Step App.
Here’s how we define each category:
- Total Time: total time a user has moved since they started their first walk, jog, or run.
- Longest Series: users who have the longest streak of consecutive days of movement - i.e. who have moved every day
- Total Mint: this score is based on the total number of mints and rarity of the SNEAK
The Step App leaderboard is updated every day so you can check how you place on both local and global leaderboards daily.
How the Leaderboard Works:
- Click the ‘Leaderboard’ tab on the bottom menu bar to view this new feature
- When you are a top 100 player, you will automatically appear in the leaderboard.
- Click the tabs at the top of the interface to switch between different leaderboard statistics.
- You can filter for local or global statistics to see how you place in your region or globally.
Why we love the Leaderboard Feature:
- You can challenge yourself to advance up the leaderboard! Set goals, maintain streaks and mint SNEAKs.
- You and your friends can compete with each other to place on the leaderboards.
- Stay motivated to be the best version of yourself!
Download Step App
Access assets, marketplace & wallet via the web version
Stay up to date with Step App through our Social Channels
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.