Earlier in 2022 we launched our FAT Points Referral Program. We launched this program to give back to our incredibly supportive and enthusiastic community. Through the FAT points referral program, people received FAT points for every referral and other actions, such as connected wallets. By the end of the referral program on October 31st 2022, over 556 million FAT points were earned and we had over 12.6 million referrals.
FAT Points Rewards: FAT Lootboxes
The reward for earning FAT points comes in the form of “FAT lootboxes”. These FAT lootboxes are items that are unique to Step App. FAT lootboxes are filled with in-game items such as KCAL, gems and energy. Some people may even be lucky enough to win a SNEAK! To receive your lootbox you must claim your FAT points by December 31st. If you do not claim your FAT by this date you will lose these points.
Claiming and transferring your FAT points
Here are a few easy steps on how to do it:
1. Go to fat.step.app to claim your FAT points on-chain first. Connect your wallet, click the ‘claim FAT’ button and the points will transfer to your wallet (e.g. Metamask Wallet). If you don’t do this first you will not be able to get your lootboxes!
2. Go to your Web Wallet on web.step.app & login to your account
3. Connect your external wallet (e.g. Metamask). This wallet needs to be the same wallet you used to claim your FAT points.
4. Select FAT, then click TRANSFER & indicate the amount of FAT you want to transfer to your spending account.
5. Your FAT will appear in your in-game wallet.
Claiming your FAT Lootboxes
Once your FAT points are in your wallet, your lootboxes will appear in a new section under Account/Profile in the app. Claim your lootboxes there!
Lootboxes come in different tiers depending on how much FAT you have earned. The more FAT you have, the more levels of lootboxes you can open. There are 6 tiers of lootboxes.
Tier 1: Common - 10 FAT
Tier 2: Uncommon - 21 FAT
Tier 3: Rare - 221 FAT
Tier 4: Epic - 1,600 FAT
Tier 5: Legendary - 1,701 FAT
Tier 6: Mythic - 28,000 FAT
The higher the tier of your lootbox, the higher and the more rewards you will receive.
The mechanism follows a ‘Russian nesting doll’ principle. Let’s explain with an example.
Suppose you have 1000 FAT points, this earns you a RARE lootbox, an UNCOMMON lootbox and a COMMON lootbox (since you have between 221 and 1,600 FAT).
- In this RARE lootbox, you will find rewards and 2 lootboxes: an UNCOMMON lootbox and a COMMON lootbox. The UNCOMMON lootbox will contain rewards and a COMMON lootbox (which in itself contains rewards).
- In the UNCOMMON lootbox will contain more rewards and a COMMON lootbox.
- The COMMON lootbox will contain only rewards..
This means that someone with a RARE lootbox receives multiple waves of rewards and 6 lootboxes instead of one!
FYI - opening lootboxes is free. As with other in-game items, you can speed up opening by burning FITFI.
If you have questions, head over to help.step.app for more information, or contact our amazing support team there.
Stay up to date with Step App through our Social Channels
Download Step App
Access assets, marketplace & wallet via the web version
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.